U-Connect: Internet Account Access
CU-Connect lets you check account information and perform financial transactions. To access CU-Connect, you will need your account number and a personalized PIN code. If you don’t have a CU-Connect PIN code, call Canandaigua FCU during normal business hours, and we’ll help you set up your CU-Connect access.
With CU-Connect, you can keep track of your account information, including:
- Share account balance
- Share transaction history
- Loan details
- Loan transaction history
- Certificate details
- Certificate transaction history
- Check clearance information
- Tax information
CU-Connect also provides an interface for performing the most common transactions:
- Share to share transfer
- Loan payment
- VISA® payment
Access Your Credit Accounts With EZCardInfo
To access EZCardInfo.com, you need your 16-digit card number, the zip code of your billing address, and the three-digit card verification number found on the back of your credit card. If you have attempted to sign-on multiple times, but are still unable to access your account, please contact Canandaigua FCU
EZCardInfo.com provides access to all details of your credit card account:
https://www.eZcardinfo.com To access your account
- Payment Information
- Transaction Summary
- Available Credit
Canandaigua FCU Debit Card Information
Many benefits come with membership and your Canandaigua FCU debit card:
- Have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide.
- When traveling outside the United States, you may also use your debit card to receive the best exchange rate on foreign currency.
- Withdraw up to $500 per day or the available balance in your account, whichever is less.
- Your debit card can be used for purchases, and the funds are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
- You may use your Canandaigua FCU debit card at any automated teller machine that displays the NYCE®, Jeanie, Mastercard, or CIRRUS® logo. At some locations, you may make deposits to your savings and checking accounts as well as obtain your account balances.
- Your debit card offers unlimited fee-free point-of-sale transactions and free transactions at Canandaigua FCU ATMs.
- Members also receive four free withdrawals or balance inquiries per month at other machines with a $1 fee for each additional withdrawal or balance inquiry.
- A surcharge fee may be incurred at some ATMs.
It's easy to get your debit card. Visit one of our branches and open a checking account. A Debit Mastercard will be mailed to you.